We offer two different services to prospective clients. Read below to see which program is right for you!
Geared for a “hands-on” owner, Rent-A-Home’s marketing program is unique to the Triad market. Unlike other property management companies, Rent-A-Home provides owners the flexibility to manage their property after it’s rented. In this program, the owner handles rent collection, maintenance requests, and all other aspects of the landlord-tenant relationship.
Rent-A-Home’s Marketing Program Includes:
- Advertising your property through Rent-A-Home’s website, as well as Craigslist, Zillow, and other property listing services.
- Placing a “For Lease” sign in your yard (if applicable).
- Professional showing of the property to prospective tenants.
- Processing applications for prospective tenants by running credit, criminal, rental reference checks as well as income verification.
- Completion of a North Carolina Residential Rental Contract.
- Collection of the security deposit and first month’s rent.
Fee: Our fee for this service is equal to one month's rent. This is paid at the time the property is leased, no upfront cost is required.
Rent-A-Home provides professional property management services across the Triad area. For newcomers to property management, or those wondering about Rent-A-Home’s specific services, please click here.
In addition to the services listed above, Rent-A-Home’s Property Management Program Includes:
- Digital documentation of the condition of the property during tenant move-in and move-outs.
- Collection of monthly rent.
- Handling maintenance requests.
- Eviction services.
- General management of the property.
- Property Inspections (nominal fee).
Fee: For this service we charge a fee equal to one half of one month’s rent, then 10% of the monthly rent each month the property is being managed.